BigCommerce vs Shopify Plus compared in terms of design, real-world websites, and online stores! Who comes out on top? Read and find out!
Shopify is a go-to ecommerce platform for any kind of business. Shopify Plus is an enterprise-level ecommerce solution suitable for enterprises and large businesses. BigCommerce is another great and popular ecommerce solution. BigCommerce Enterprise is Shopify’s Plus main competitor.
When do you compare BigCommerce vs Shopify Plus, who comes out on top?
To compare these two platforms in terms of web design is excessive. Both, Shopify and BigCommerce are home to beautiful and fully responsive websites.
We have some great examples of BigCommerce and Shopify Plus in terms of real-world websites:
- com: This website is built with BigCommerce. If you check this website you will see the amount of information placed on the website to help the visitor figure out where they want to go.
- com: This website is built with Shopify. You will notice the modern design and simplicity of the template. Remember, high-quality photography makes all the difference.
- com: Another website built with BigCommerce. The design of the site is simple and you can notice how the pages use a live chat in the bottom left.
- com: A well-designed and unique website designed with Shopify. Once you’ll open this website, you will see the main hero photo used to draw customers in.
- com: This website is made using BigCommerce. It has a simple and yet fascinating layout that allows quality content in photography and color form.
- com: We all know that Budweiser is the official client of Shopify. Their website is comprehensive and simple, clearly showing the brand’s history, story, and etc.
These are only a few of the websites you should know about. When choosing an ecommerce platform, you need to remember that there is no perfect solution for everyone. For some, Shopify Plus is a better option and for other businesses, BigCommerce is a more suitable option.
Shopify Plus comes with more customizable templates, lots of third-party apps, and access to POS software and hardware for retail purposes. BigCommerce comes with a wide range of features, more thorough reports about marketing, sales, and inventory, and more.
It is time for you to decide. Who comes out on top for you and your business?